Safety and Scheduling Acknowledgment
- Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours before the scheduled workshop to receive a full refund.
- The participant must arrive 10 minutes before the start of the workshop to check in and be prepared. Late arrival will reduce your time in the Hot Shop as your session at the scheduled time. Pretentious is under no obligation to refund or reschedule the workshop in such an event.
- Please arrive comfortably attired. For safety reason, attire is required: closed toed shoes and natural fibers (cotton, wool, leather, etc.) are required. Long hair and loose fitting clothing should be pulled back or secured. NO synthetic materials are discouraged. Should your attire not align with safety standards you will be attending the workshop at your own risk.
- Use of alcohol or other substances that cause impairment are not allowed prior to or during the scheduled workshop. Any level of intoxication will result in the cancellation of the workshop with no refund.
- The object(s) made will have to cool slowly overnight and will be available for pickup the following business day. Shipping is available for an additional charge.
- By signing this agreement you are acknowledging that you are attending this workshop at your own risk. Glassblowing is an inherently dangerous process. Pretentious Glass Co. takes every precaution to meet a high-level of safety standards. Pretentious Glass Co. is not liable for injuries sustained during the workshop.
Safety and Scheduling acknowledgment